- This event has passed.
2016 Couples Tournament
March 2, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rivers Edge Golf Club 2016 Couples Golf Tournament
Our first members tournament of the 2016 season! Team’s are comprised of couples here at Rivers Edge. This is one of our most popular events as we get to crown a championship household for the year along with the bragging rights that come with a big win! Details below:
- Date: Wednesday, March 2nd.
- Time: 8:00 Single Tee with an option for Double
- Format: Texas Scramble with Handicap (Best tee shot selected and both players play from there).
- Scoring: Scores will be collected for both GROSS and NET for entire field. Gross scores will take precedence over net. It is possible for the team score to come from the same person’s score.
- Handicap: 100% Handicap event to be used for all players. We will be using Rule 3-5 for handicapping of men playing from different tees. Adjustment depends what tee the majority of players elect to play. The group playing from the minority tee will be adjusted.
- Includes: One (1) free beverage, “Happy Hour” pricing and a specialty menu for participants. Prizes for top finishing teams in both Gross and Net divisions. Number of paid places depends on size of the field. The more players, the more money!
- Entry Fee: $10 per person for prizes. Green Fee for Non-Dues Member Partner = $25. (The round will count toward Platinum Round count if applicable).
- Deadline: February 29th by 5:00pm.
We look forward to see you all at the club!
Rivers Edge Golf Staff