Back by popular demand, on Sunday June 10th, Rivers Edge Golf Club held it’s One Handed Wine Putting Contest. Let me guess we had you at “wine”! The evening was attended by Rivers Edge members, residents and guests joining us from as far as New York to enjoy the festivities of fun, food and fellowship. If you can just image trying to putt with one hand while holding the beverage of your choice through obstacles designed and created by the committees imagination, if putting isn’t challenging enough! The event sounded like so much fun I just had to stop by and soak in the atmosphere. The evening complimented what “life at the Edge” is all about and what makes this community so special to be a part of.
- One handed putting only.
- Some teams will have 7 players vs. 8. If that’s the case, rotate taking turns for the extra putt.
- Each player gets one putt, PER HOLE, put their score next to their name and total each hole at the bottom of the column.
- Hole #9, is Opposite Hand Putting. You must use the putters that are located at the hole.
- On the crime scene hole, if your ball stays in the body, you must deduct from your score (negative number).
- If there is a tie, then the teams will have a play off on a hole chosen by the committee.
- HAVE FUN!
The winners of your June 2018 One Handed Wine Putting Contest are;
from left to right: Ron Johnson, Bob Fee, Pete Komarnycky, Dave Martin, Kay Davis and Colleen Wenthen